North Dakota Private Investigators Licensing Requirements
The requirements to get a PI’s license in North Dakota may change. Below are a current list of the general requirements. Please visit the states website for the most up-to-date list of requirements.
- Be at least 18 years of age with a high school degree or equivalent
- Be a US citizen
- No history of mental illness
- Be of good moral character with temperate habits (no criminal record, etc.)
- Must have a P.I. employer to operate without a license
- 2,000 hours of experience in Private Investigation, or state or government investigation
- Completion of state private investigators examination
- Full background check
Licensing Authority in North Dakota:
PI’s licensing in North Carolina is governed by the State of North Dakota Private Investigation and Security Board (NDPISB)
State of North Dakota Private Investigation and Security Board (NDPISB)
513 East Bismarck Expressway, Suite 5; Bismarck ND, 58504
(No Information Available)
Find a Private Investigator near you!
Our directory has useful resources for finding Expert P.I’s. agencies, and Verified Private Investigators. If you are seeking to verify a private investigators license, or simply need a Private Investigator near you, then this directory will prove to be valuable resource.